The PADI Diving Enriched Air Nitrox with St. CROIX SCUBA
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
The Learning Materials You Need
- eLearning (this is the easiest way
- Combination textbook and DVD
- Either method is INCLUDED in the course
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What Is Included?
If you choose the "Classroom Only" method you'll complete the knowledge development online or using a combination textbook and DVD. Then you'll spend a couple of hours with one of our Instructors reviewing everything you learned and giving you some practice on planning dives using Nitrox.
If you choose the "Classroom and 2 Nitrox Dives" you'll do everything above plus do two dives with Nitrox on the same boat outing.
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional rating in recreational diving.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the St. CROIX SCUBA Team members.