The PADI Boat Diver Course with St. CROIX SCUBA
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards.
- How they differ from place to place
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Sometimes it's better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- Sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
The Learning Materials You Need
- Boat Diver Specialty Manual
- Boat Diver Specialty DVD
- Both of these are INCLUDED in the course price.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What Is Included?
- PADI Boat Diver Manual
- PADI Boat Diver DVD
- 1-2 Training Dives
- Use Of All Scuba Gear
- 10% Discount on Any Gear Purchased (within 2 weeks of course)
- Immediate Processing of Your Certification Card
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with St. CROIX SCUBA, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the St. CROIX SCUBA Team members.